Purchase Upgrade to Version 3.0
AutoRun Architect 3.0 is a major upgrade that is packed with many new features including:
- Create stunning AutoRun menus in minutes with our greatly expanded AutoRun Menu feature!!
- Choose from one of the included menu templates or use your own!
- 6 New Actions: Open a web site, Print a document, Send an EMail, Show a message box, Explore CD contents or
Run a Standard Windows, Application!
- New SURE RUN feature will help you to get the correct viewer for any document and your uses can view your documents!
- Completely customize the AutoRun sequence!
- Burn to CD or DVD from within AutoRun Architect!
- and many more important improvements...
You can purchase the upgrade now or download a free trial.
|Upgrade Commercial License to Version 3.0
|Upgrade Site License to Version 3.0
|Upgrade Enterprise License to Version 3.0
|Upgrade Non-Commercial License to Version 3.0
In order to process your upgrade request you need to enter either the Email address that was
used for the original purchase of AutoRun Architect or your Activation Code and then select
the payment method that you want to use.
If you have any problems completing your purchase contact us at
Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an e-mail that
includes your activation code.
In order to activate Version 3.0 of AutoRun Architect follow these steps:
- If you have not already downloaded the latest version then do so now.
- Select the Activate button on the main menu dialog or Enter Activation Code from the Register Menu.
- Enter the Activation code you received in the e-mail.
You are now ready to create your AutoRuns with the latest version of AutoRun Architect!
Purchasing AutoRun Architect is absolutely risk free! We are so certain
that you will be completely satisfied with AutoRun Architect that we offer a money back guarantee!
If you are not completely satisfied contact us within 30 days and we will
refund you the full purchase price for the product.
We will even refund the shipping charges you paid if you ordered the CD-ROM!
You will need to uninstall the software from your computer and sign a
standard letter which asserts that you have done this.
For a CD-ROM purchase you will also need to return the CD-ROM to us.